- Quick Pumping Power & Accurate Inflation - High pressure 100 psi/6.9 bar. Oversized piston design enables this portable pump to reach riding pressure with 30% fewer strokes compared to conventional mini bike pumps. Flexible air hose design works with awkward or tight valve placements. Air hose cleverly stored in handle to maximize compactness. The hose features an integrated pressure gauge so you can accurately pump to your desired air pressure!
- Durable, Compact & Lightweight CO2 Bike Tire Inflator - Stunning design and finish. Superior quality CNC machined aluminum alloy with durable and precise parts - this pump is built to last! 9 inches long and weighing in at only 5oz.
- Check out our ‘How to Video’ in the ‘Related Video Shorts’ section. Please note this mini bike pump with gauge is not a replacement for a ‘full size floor pump’ which will deliver larger air volume per pumping stroke due to it’s much bigger size barrel.
- Super Tight Presta & Schrader Connection with No Leaks - Easy switching between Presta & Schrader valves thanks to innovative hose design - No adapters needed! Secure thread-on valve connection, enables a super tight seal with no air leaks and no more damaged bike tire valves! Not compatible with non threaded valve extenders. For Presta valves with removable cores, extra care should be taken too tightly screw the core into the valve stem.
- No Pump Rattles or Lost Pump with our safe & secure frame mount bracket with extra security strap. Pre-drilled holes in bike frame required for installation of pump mount.
- Best Buy Award Winner’ By Outdoor Gear Lab, an Amazon Verified Expert - We’re very proud to have been awarded their ‘Best Buy Award’ for ‘quality products that offer the most bang-for-the-buck’ in their Best Bicycle Frame and Mini Pump Review.
I was initially attracted to the price. But at the same time, skeptical. I've been through pumps around double the price that have reduced in performance or failed after a handful of uses. My last pump was a dual chambered type mini from a reputable company and it failed after the first use. I like pumps that have a high flow. I want to be back on the road as quickly as I can. I finally had to use this pump and it didn't disappoint. I've used it on my SSCX with 38c tires in the middle of a race and my road bike with 25c. I got my road tire inflated to 90 psi fairly quick and was back on the road. And if/when this pump fails. I'll happily purchase another one without hesitation due to the price, coupled with performance. Dang good value overall and I highly recommend.
Twice, I've ordered the hi-pressure mini pump with gauge. The pictures show it as a 120 PSI pump. The description says its a 100 PSI pump. Both times they have sent a 100 PSI pump. So, I am not sure if they actually make a 120 PSI pump or it is just eye candy to make you think you are getting a hi-pressure 120 PSI pump. I think I'm just going to return it and get the Lezyne Pocket Drive Pump. That one goes up to 160 PSI and I'm sure they won't send me the wrong pump twice.
High Pressure Mini Pump with Gauge