- Lightweight and ergonomically designed with PU coating and rough pattern for superior grip
- Breathable material to keep hands cool and vented for heat and sweat
- Machine washable up to 60°C with no touch screen compatibility
- Super elastic material for comfort and three sizes (M, L, XL) available
- Quality guarantee: refund or replace for any product issues
We have six bikes in my home for four people, so that should give an inkling that we're a biking family. Those bikes require maintenance and I'm the man for the job. In the past, I've used nitrile disposable gloves to work on our bikes but those can tear or rip easily when working on gears or chains.However, the gloves from Pro Bike Tool are miles better. They're ridiculously comfortable and don't make my hands pour sweat unlike the nitrile gloves. The textured hands and fingers make it easy to grip things like tools and bike components. Did I mention comfortable? Of course, they also keep bike lubricant/grease and road gunk off your hands.If you're going to work on bikes routinely, I highly recommend picking up a pair of these gloves. Recommended!
Not only are they ridiculously comfortable, and I lead with that because I normally hate how they feel... These? Amazing!The grip is superior and when providing that grip, they are sweat free, and they clean up quickly! These are so well made, sturdy, and actually, they don't look or feel like Mickey Hands....