- PRO BIKE TOOL Cover for Outdoor Bicycle Storage (TRAVEL)- Large, XL & XXL - Heavy Duty Ripstop Material, Waterproof & Anti-UV - Protection from All Weather Conditions for Mountain & Road Bikes
- High performance protection.
- Ripstop Oxford Fabric, double stitching and heat sealed seams keep out rain, snow, ice, wind, dust and sun.
- Adjustable Buckle Strap And ‘Toggle’ Elasticated Wheel Fit For A Snug And Secure Fit.
- Front lock hole for cable, chain or U/D-locks.
- Large size suitable for 29er, mountain, road, hybrid, cruiser and electric bikes.
Purchased 2 pro tool bike covers for my electric bike. On the first trip they ripped in 4 places at the seems. Attempted to contact customer support to find out the contact number does not work and no other numbers available.
Would not purchase from any company that does not support product and seems to hide from issues by not providing a good number to contact.
At any time they can contact me at my number.
I bought this to protect my bike as I drove across country. About 1/2 way it ripped in a few spots, I had to put in the car as I was concerned about it flying off. Initially it seemed to be decent quality but I was very disappointed and now have a useless travel bike cover after 1 use. I have other Pro Bike Tool purchases that have been fine and high quality, I would not recommend this product.
I purchased the XXL Travel Bike Cover and used it full time for about six months on a hitch mounted bike rack on the rear of our 5th wheel trailer. We have 10,000 miles on it and found it to be sturdy and adequate size for two ebikes. Keeps rain out well when stationary. Includes adjustable buckle straps to snug up the cover to reduce flapping and keep it secure when traveling. The only problem I have with it is on the bottom straps. The two straps on the bottom help keep it secure on the bottom and closeup the opening on the bottom. One side has two opposing buckles but no strap so you cannot connect them. So over time a lot of dust & dirt will blow up onto the ebikes. On rainy days it is out of control filthy from all the dirt splashing / spraying up on the bikes. I assume installing the two opposing buckles was a manufacturing defect. Other than that, recommend the cover.