- Effortlessly remove/replace chain links in secs. No more fiddling.
- Compatible with 5-12 speed derailleur chains, made from heat treated S2 steel for maximum durability.
- Removes & reassembles master links, no link too tough!
- Built to Last, Heavy Duty & Durable. S2 steel, ergonomic handle. Will last.
- Quality guarantee: Refund or Replace.
Pro Bike Tool's 2-in-1 Master Link Remover/Connector tool is perfect for the home mechanic. Quickly & easily remove/replace chain links in secs. No more fiddling! Removes & reassembles even toughest master links, compatible with 5-12 speed derailleur chains. Heavy Duty & Durable, made from heat treated S2 steel for maximum durability. Ergonomic handle & quality guarantee: Refund or Replace. Will last.
I've cycled for 20 years, half of that added up was riding to work and rode from Utah to Panama, so a lot. I still have not figured out quick links. I've had bike mechanics and people on bike rides show me how to connect them by pressing them together on the sides and tugging but I can't do it. It is some kind of ability you're born with or you're not. I am not. These have already saved me enough frustration in just two bike chains to justify the cost. I'd recommend these to anyone who owns a bike.
Para colocar y quitar el link de la cadena.
Su peso y funcionalidad son buenas.